Pricing & Info
Premade Cover (ebook only): $30
Please check out the Premade Section. These are covers that I have already put together and just need to change out book information.
Premade Cover (ebook and print): $50
Not every premade cover has a print version to accompany it. If there is one that you like that doesn't have a print cover with it, just ask!
Custom Cover (you supply the images): $40
If you come to the table with your images already selected and purchased, that is so much easier for me. This also allows for a faster turn around between time of order and time of delivery.
Custom Cover (you supply the link for the image): $45 + the cost of the image.
I don't think this will be all that common of a choice, but please keep this option in mind. If you provide me the link for an image that you have not purchased yet, you will still be charged for the image when I have finished the cover. (I will let you know the price of an image before the final cover is produced)
Custom Cover (I have to get the images): $50 + the cost of the image.
On these covers, I will not purchase the images until we have reached an agreement on how you want the cover to look. Please keep this in mind when you make this choice. (I will let you know the price of an image before the final cover is produced)
Extras: $10 (each)
This can include Facebook covers, blog banners (you need to provide me with the dimensions), book promotional posters, Twitter headers & covers, Youtube covers, & 3D books.
I want to provide you with some information about myself, my covers, and other information that you may need/ want to know before choosing to work with me.
- As you can tell by my site, I am an author. There are going to be times when I'm facing a deadline and will have to either turn work away, or extended my turn around times. I will be completely open and honest with you if it ever comes up.
- I will work with just about anyone. However, if what you're asking for makes me uncomfortable or I feel it impedes on another person's civil liberties, I will not work with you.
- Please allow me time to reply to emails. I work a full time job on top of writing and making covers, so I have a lot on my plate during the week. If I am not in the middle of a project for you, I might not be able to get back to you until the weekend.
- The best way to contact me is either through email or by hopping over to the Contact Page and submitting a form.
- I do not call people to discuss work. If you are interested in contacting me, please see the previous bullet point.
- I cannot draw to save my life. Please do not ask for any custom drawn covers because I cannot do them.
- The more involved you are with the process, the better. This is your cover, so if you don't like something, please speak up!
- If you ultimately want to have swag made for your book, please let me know as soon as possible. Some websites charge extra for extended licensing, which is what you will need to have for your swag. I want to make sure you do not get in trouble later on. With premade covers, there will be an extra charge for extended licensing since that wasn't taken care of at the time I made the cover originally.
- I will not do additional work on premade covers aside from changing the title, author name, and blurb on print covers. Anything beyond that point is a custom cover and will be charged accordingly.
- Payment will only be accepted through Paypal. The email address for that is firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is not for contacting. Any messages sent here will be disregarded.
- Please know that I only send out final drafts once you have paid in full.
- I do allow installment payments because I understand that the struggle is real. All you have to do is ask. Please do not be ashamed or embarrassed. We're all in this together and I am always down to support new authors.
- If you order a custom cover and then decide that you do not want it after you've paid for it, I will do a partial refund. Please also know that I will use the cover as a premade. Covers are a lot of work and I do not like to waste it.
- Please do not contact me if you have several artists lined up working on drafts for you. This isn't meant to be mean or anything, but if I do a few drafts for you to ultimately not get picked, that is time away from other people wanting my services.
- If you do not want a cover after we have had the initial conversation, or if I have produced a first or second draft, please just say so. It won't hurt my feelings. Disappearing is just rude and takes time away from other people.
- I will provide copyright matter when I send the final image. If you sent me the image, please find out if you are required to credit the photographer. I will not do this for you.
- I typically send .jpg or .png files. Please let me know if you need a different extension. I don't know how to make .gifs, but that doesn't mean there isn't the possibility for them in the future.
- I work in Gimp to create covers.
- Please credit me in the front matter of your book. "Cover Art by Maegan Provan", "Cover compiled by Maegan Provan", or "Cover Design by Maegan Provan"